Saturday 10 November 2012

17th Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is in one week and I thought I would show you guys what is on my birthday Wishlist.My Mum and Dad want me to get driving lessons, but being the non-confident person that I am, I'm extremely nervous to start driving and I'm rather sceptable about getting my hands on the wheel.My Mum loves getting me little things and she picks up little things here and there in different places we visit but she always asks me for a few things that I would like, so I thought I would give you an idea:

1. Being a girl I LOVE to shop, if I had an unlimited money source I know exactly where I would go .... Topshop.I love Topshop so much,every time I go into the shop I always find something new that I would love to have.One of the things on my list would be a voucher for Topshop or money so then I can go have some fun in Topshop. A couple of items I would love to buy is the Jersey skirt in Maroon and teal, I already have the grey and black one in which I love them to death and would have such a fun time styling them up.I love Topshop jumpers and always see a new one every time I walk in there so I would probably buy a jumper.

2.Im not usually a fan of Doc Martens but when I saw these online and on a YouTube video by Macbarbie07 I kind of fell in love with these shoes.When I see shoes or an item of clothing that I like I can always Imagine the perfect outfit which I would style it with.I think these boots would go great with a jersey skirt from Topshop and a big jumper tucked in and then a big snugly cargo jacket over it.They retail for £25 in H&M which is defiantly good compared the actual price of original Docs.Unfortunatly at the moment they are out of stock but I'm hoping that they come back.


3.The next item is an essential for the colder months in England.I saw this coat in the window of New  Look and really liked it,then i saw my friend had it and fell in love with it even more.It looks so warm and snugly and the quality is really good for the price of £45.99 .

4. As you may see in this blog in the near future you will know that I love nail polishes.I went to New York in the summer and went into American Apparel, the first thing I saw were the bright nail polishes on the counter, obviously I went for the neon colours.There was a deal on Inwhich if you bought three you got them for $15 instead of $18, I jumped at the chance.When we had purchased some nail polish remover in the middle of times square ( pretty cool I find) I started painting my nails with the neon yellow and fell In love with the way it looked and how tanned it made me look.I also purchased the neon orange and then a metallic purple just to change it up a bit.I have always wanted more since I bought the original 3 Unfortunatly in England they are £9 each which is extremely pricey but if I ever go back to America I'll have to stockup.

5. I love music so I added a couple of CD's to my list.Some of you may be dissapointed to here but I do have fan girl problems, dont worry im not crazy.I obvioulsy had to add One Directions's take me home CD to my list because I love their music but i also had to start practising for their concert next year.I also love Lawson and have added their debut album to my list, I have also added Taylor Swifts RED to my list because I love her so much and her music is awesome.I usually also ask for an Itunes voucher because I like a lot of music that come from youtubers who are mostly from America so their music isn't very easy to find CD wise so Itunes is the only way.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this little taster to my birthday wishlist and hope it has given you an idea of what I am like and my interests.Hope you have enjoyed this blog post and I will see you in my next blog.

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment